- Clean berries and remove them from the stems.
- In a bowl mash the berries into a pulp.
- Over another bowl, put pulp into clean cloth and squeeze out all of the juice.
- Set aside the pulp for later.
- Put large amount of sugar into the juice and stir until dissolved (do not cook).
- Let sit overnight in the bowl.
- Next morning the jam will be done.
- You can boil pulp in water to remove the rest of the juices, strain the pulp out of the juice, add a lot of sugar and have a pleasant juice to drink.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.