Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Lil at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: old newspaper clipping
- 1 serving
- 4 fresh mint sprigs
- 4 ice cubes
- 1 large ripe peach, peeled, pitted, quartered
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1½ oz light or dark rum
- Crush 2 mint sprigs and rub them all over inside surface of tall glass.
- Discard mint.
- Freeze glass 1 – 2 hours.
- Finely chop leaves of 1 mint sprig.
- In food processor or blender, crush ice with peach, chopped mint, lime juice and sugar.
- Add rum and process 1 second.
- Garnish with remaining mint sprig.