Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Soak cinnamon stick in rum for 2 days.
- Beat eggs well for about 15 – 20 minutes. (Removing beater and rinsing in clean water several times to remove strings (eye of egg).
- Add evaporated milk and beat again.
- Add condensed milk and check for sweetness.
- Add grated nutmeg and the rum. (Used for soaking the cinnamon and raisins). Please strain.
- Mix again and then store in clean, dry bottles.
- Store in refrigerator.
- Shake before serving.