- In a bowl toss together the mangos, lemon juice, sugar and rum.
- Set aside.
- Blend all ingredients for crêpes until smooth.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let stand 1 hour.
- Make 12 crêpes in a 6 – 7 inch crêpe pan.
- To serve: fold crêpes in quarters and put on a baking sheet.
- Brush tops with the melted butter and bake in 400' preheated oven for 10 minutes or until browned and slightly crispy.
- Stuff each crêpe with about ¼ cup mango mixture, transfer to a platter and dust with powdered sugar.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.