Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 12 wonton wrappers, cut into quarters
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, to brush on wontons
- 6 cups water, to boil chicken
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 tablespoons Louisiana hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons liquid margarine
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- blue cheese dressing
- celery (to garnish)
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Place the wonton wrappers on a work surface and brush lightly with the oil.
- Mold the wontons, oiled-side up, into the bottoms of miniature (1-inch) muffin tins.
- Bake until light brown, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool slightly and remove from the muffin tins.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Place on a baking sheet and cover tightly with plastic wrap until ready to assemble.
- Cook the chicken at a simmer until cooked through, about 12 minutes.
- Cool the chicken slightly, then finely chop and shred with a fork.
- Season with a little salt.
- In a medium bowl mix together the hot sauce, liquid margarine, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper.
- Add the chicken and mix well.
- Refrigerate until slightly chilled.
- To assemble: place 1 heaping teaspoon of the chicken mixture in each wonton cup and garnish with blue cheese dressing and crunchy celery sticks for dipping.
- Serve at room temperature.