Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 large pink or ruby red grapefruit
- 1/2 cup cold water (preferably refrigerated)
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3-4 ice cubes
- Fresh mint, chopped for garnish (optional)
- Peel grapefruit and remove as much pith as possible. Divide the sections and remove any seeds.
- Add grapefruit sections and water to a blender and blend until smooth. Add the yogurt, honey and ice then process until smooth or to desired consistency.
- Pour into tall glasses and serve garnished with mint.
Ruby Red Grapefruit Smoothie from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe, public domain government resource