Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 (1 lb.) pkg. thawed, frozen rhubarb, cut if pieces are large
- 1 (10 oz.) pkg. thawed, frozen red raspberries (reserve
- 1/4 c. for topping)
- 1/2 c. Sugar
- 3 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 1/2 c. sifted Pillsbury's Best enriched flour
- 1 c. quick-cooking oats
- 1 tsp. French's cinnamon
- 1/2 c. melted butter
- Drain rhubarb and raspberries.
- Combine fruits; set aside.
- Mix the fruit juices and measure 1 cup adding water if necessary.
- Combine Sugar and cornstarch in saucepan.
- Blend in fruit juices.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until thick and clear.
- Remove from heat, cover and set aside.
- Blend together flour, Oats, cinnamon and melted butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Press half of crumb mixture firmly into 8 x 9-inch pan.
- Cover with drained fruit mixture and the thickened fruit juices.
- Sprinkle with remain- der of crumbs mixture; pat down lightly.
- Bake in slow 325 degrees oven for 55 to 60 minutes.
- Cool slightly in pan before cutting into squares.
- Serve warm or cold with mounds of frozen top- ping.