Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Rubens Mini Sausage says it all, delicious at any moment of the day ! Recipe is easy and tasty !
- 1/2 lb Smoked Sausage
- 1 Loaf Party rye bread
- 4 tb butter
- 1 c Thousand Island Dressing
- 16 oz Saurkraut
- 10 Slices Of Swiss cheese
- Slice Sausage into 1/4 inch pieces.
- Drain the saurkraut.
- Cut Cheese slices into 1/2" x 2-1/2" strips.
- Melt butter in small skillet.
- Brush rye bread with butter on both sides.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Toast at 400 degrees F for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and build rubens ending with criss-crossed Cheese slices on top.
- Bake for 5–10 minutes