Rubens Mini Sausage says it all, delicious at any moment of the day ! Recipe is easy and tasty !
- 1/2 lb Smoked Sausage
- 1 Loaf Party rye bread
- 4 tb butter
- 1 c Thousand Island Dressing
- 16 oz Saurkraut
- 10 Slices Of Swiss cheese
- Slice Sausage into 1/4 inch pieces.
- Drain the saurkraut.
- Cut Cheese slices into 1/2" x 2-1/2" strips.
- Melt butter in small skillet.
- Brush rye bread with butter on both sides.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Toast at 400 degrees F for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and build rubens ending with criss-crossed Cheese slices on top.
- Bake for 5–10 minutes