Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cake yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white flour
- 2 cups rye flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Melt yeast in 8 tablespoons of warm milk, stir in the sugar, salt and add the rest of milk.
- Gradually stir in the white and wheat flour and add the melted shortening .
- Mix and gradually add the rye flour and blend well. Place in 1 big or 2 small greased pans.
- Let rise in warm place until dough is double in bulk. Bake for 1 hour.