- Before cooking cut the kidney into two halves and put into large amount of cool water.
- Change the water often.
- Then pour hot water onto it.
- Boil it several times, removing water, and pouring new hot water again.
- Then wash the kidney in warm water and boil it together with meat, having poured cool water onto it.
- Chop the onion, carrots, and cucumbers.
- Put them into a big pot, add oil, pour some stock, cover with a lid and simmer until ready (the ingredients must become soft).
- Put the flour and tomato paste onto the frying pan and fry them together for a while.
- Strain the stock and put it with the stewed ingredients (onions, carrots and cucumbers) into a pot.
- Add potatoes cut into small pieces, the tomato paste fried with the flour, and the kidney and meat cut into pieces.
- Boil it.
- The rozsolnyk is ready when potatoes get soft.
- Put the chopped parsley and crushed garlic into it.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.