Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a Slovakian cookie recipe I got from a women's club cookbook. I am always looking for new cookie recipes and this sounds like a winner. Chill time not included in time.
- 1 lb butter or margarine, softened
- 3 (3 ounces) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 1/2-5 cups flour
- granulated sugar
- cream butter and cream cheese together.
- Add sour cream and mix well.
- Add flour gradually until you have a firm dough.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Combine filling indredients.
- If too dry, add a little milk.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll out small portions of dough in granulated sugar to about 1/8" thick, about 2 1/2" diameter each.
- Place 1 to 2 tsp of filling in middle of each circle and pinch 2 sides together in the center to seal.
- Bake on cookie sheet for about 15 minutes.