Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 20 lbs chili meat
- 2 cans (#10) tomato sauce
- 12 tbsp chili powder
- 6 tsp crushed chili
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 4 tbsp salt
- 3 tbsp garlic
- 2 tsp oregano
- 2 tsp cominos (cumin)
- 15 tbsp paprika
- 8 cups diced fresh onion
- beans to add later
- Place the meat in a large roaster in a preheated 450°F oven to brown.
- Stir frequently until done.
- Add remaining ingredients and set oven at 375°F.
- Cover and bake the chili for 3 hours in the oven.
- Freeze chili in blocks to be thawed and served later.
- Keep a fresh pot of beans on the stove to add to the chili just before serving.