- Boil the water, add taro leaves and cook for 10 minutes with the lid on.
- Drain and mash the taro leaves and set aside.
- Heat the butter, margarine or oil, and fry onion for one minute.
- Add flour and stir the mixture over a low heat for one minute.
- Remove from heat, and stir in milk.
- Put back on heat and bring to boil.
- Add leaves and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring all the time.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and serve hot.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.