Pork dices with olive nuts
- Clean pork, cut into small dices, marinate 10 minutes by seasoning.
- Parboil pork dices in hot oil, dish up and dry out oil.
- Fry olive nut in low heat oil for ½ minutes, dish up in golden colour.
- Peel the carrot, cut into small dices, boil in hot water for 8 minutes, dish up.
- Heat wok with 2 tbsp of oil, add ginger in high heat.
- Chop spring onion and red pepper into tiny pieces.
- Pour in pork dices, stir fry well, add carrot dices, stir fry.
- Add sauce, spring onion and red pepper, stir fry until cooked.
- Add olive nuts, stir fry fast and mix well, dish up and serve.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.