Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Pork dices with olive nuts
- Clean pork, cut into small dices, marinate 10 minutes by seasoning.
- Parboil pork dices in hot oil, dish up and dry out oil.
- Fry olive nut in low heat oil for ½ minutes, dish up in golden colour.
- Peel the carrot, cut into small dices, boil in hot water for 8 minutes, dish up.
- Heat wok with 2 tbsp of oil, add ginger in high heat.
- Chop spring onion and red pepper into tiny pieces.
- Pour in pork dices, stir fry well, add carrot dices, stir fry.
- Add sauce, spring onion and red pepper, stir fry until cooked.
- Add olive nuts, stir fry fast and mix well, dish up and serve.