- 1 can (10 oz) diced Rotel tomatoes, with liquid
- 1½ cup cooked rice (give or take some, I like lots of rice)
- ½ pack frozen corn (perhaps 1 cup or so of corn)
- 3 to 4 cups stock of your choice, or water optional
- 2 to 3 corn tortillas, cut into 2 inch strips
- ½ red pepper, seeded and cut in strips
- If using red pepper, saute at the bottom of a large soup pot, using a little bit of the broth.
- Add the tomatoes, cooked rice, corn, and stock to the pot, and heat thoroughly, about 10 minutes or so.
- About 10 minutes or so.
- Just before serving, stir in tortilla strips.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.