Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a recipe I obtained from an Estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Manes Estate in Venus, Texas in 1981.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 cups fresh sliced strawberries sugared
- 6½ cups chilled rose wine
- ¾ cup frozen lemonade concentrate thawed
- 1 bottle champagne chilled
- ice cubes
- In a large mixing bowl combine strawberries with 4 cups rose wine.
- Cover and let stand at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Just before serving pour this mixture into a punch bowl.
- Add lemonade concentrate, remaining rose wine, champagne and ice cubes.
- Mix well.