Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 boiled potatoes
- 4 boiled carrots
- 4 boiled beetroot or pickled beetroot
- 1 gherkin
- 1 small onion
- salt, white pepper
- Cook the vegetables in their skin well beforehand until just tender.
- Peel the vegetables and onion, and cut them into small, equal-sized cubes.
- Mix them together and season with a little salt and white pepper.
- Whip the cream lightly, season with sugar and vinegar and add a few drops of beetroot liquid for colour.
- Serve the dressing separately.
- Garnish the salad with hard-boiled eggs, the yolks and whites chopped separately and laid in stripes on the top.