- 1 lb. package of "chicken-style" seitan, drained
- 6 tablespoon soy non-hydrogenated vegan margarine
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon dried sage
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Grease a 9 x 13 pan with 1 tbsp olive oil.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Arrange the seitan pieces in the bottom of the dish.
- In a small saucepan, heat remaining olive oil and add margarine to melt.
- Once melted, add the garlic, rosemary, sage and thyme.
- Allow to simmer for a few minutes.
- Pour the melted margarine mixture over the seitan pieces and bake for 20 minutes, turning once.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.