Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Pinion Estate in Mesquite, Texas in 1994.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons clarified butter
- ⅓ cup minced white onion
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 20 large shrimp shelled deveined and butterflied
- ½ cup cream sherry
- ½ cup minced fresh tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- ¼ teaspoon garlic salt
- Into a 12 inch skillet pour olive oil to a depth of approximately ⅛-inch then add butter and melt over medium heat then add onion and garlic and sauté until transparent.
- Add basil, black pepper and shrimp then increase heat to high and sauté 1 minute.
- Add cream sherry, tomatoes, parsley and garlic salt.
- Cook an additional 4 minutes.