Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe is from Step by Step Microwave Healthy Eating.
- Preparation takes about 10 minutes
- Cooking takes 12 – 15 minutes.
- 1 lbs potatoes
- 2 tbsp low fat spread
- 1 tbsp rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp skim milk
- sea salt
- black pepper, freshly ground
- Peel and thinly slice the potatoes.
- Put the low fat spread, rosemary, garlic and onions in an 8-inch, shallow dish and cook on high for 3 minutes until soft.
- Stir in the skim milk, sea salt and freshly ground black pepper and add the potatoes arranging them neatly in the dish.
- Cover and cook on medium for 12 – 15 minutes until the potatoes are soft.
- Brown under a broiler if desired.
Nutritional information Edit
Food exchange per serving: 1 starch/bread + 1 fat