Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 6 boneless Chicken breast halves
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbs rosemary
- 1 tbs thyme
- 3/4 tsp instant Chicken bouillon
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- Rub Chicken with dry mix.
- Pour wine on bottom of pan.
- Cover with plastic wrap and marinate for 2 hrs in fridge.
- Cook on stove top at I believe Med-Med/High? (Can't remember 100%, but if you can cook, you should be able to figure this out quickly on how the Chicken is doing)
- Season with pepper to taste.
I actually followed this recipe with only 3 Chicken breast pieces and like the extra seasonings on it.