Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 4 servings.
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 2¼ pounds)
- vegetable cooking spray
- 3 cups cooked rice (cooked in low-sodium chicken broth)
- 10 spears asparagus, blanched and cut into 1-inch pieces (¼ pound)
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- lemon slices for garnish
- fresh rosemary sprigs for garnish
- Combine wine, garlic, rosemary, oil, soy sauce, sugar and pepper in large shallow glass dish.
- Add chicken, turning to coat; cover and marinate in refrigerator at least 1 hour.
- Heat large skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add chicken and marinade; cook 7 minutes on each side or until brown and no longer pink in center.
- Combine rice, asparagus, lemon peel, lemon pepper and salt in large bowl.
- To serve, spoon rice on individual serving plates.
- Cut chicken into strips; fan over rice.
- Garnish with lemon and rosemary.