Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 24 5-ounce Boneless, skinless Chicken breast halves
- olive oil - as needed
- rosemary, finely chopped - as needed
- 12 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 Pounds California avocados
- 1/3 Cups lemon juice
- salt and pepper - as needed
- 48 Foccacia pieces (about 4" x 5" each)
- ¾ Cup lemon aioli*
- 3 Pounds tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 24 Pancetta slices, fried crisp**
- arugula leaves - as needed
- *Stir 1 tablespoon finely chopped lemon zest into 1-1/2 cups aioli; let stand 1 hour to marry flavors.
- **Two thick slices of Bacon, fried, may be substituted per sandwich.
Pound Chicken breast halves to even thickness, about 3/8-inch.
Marinate for 3 hours, refrigerated.
JUST BEFORE SERVICE
Spread 1 piece focaccia with 1/4 cup avocado mixture; spread 1 piece with 1/2 tablespoon lemon aioli; reserve. Layer avocado with sliced tomato, 1 piece Chicken; 1 slice pancetta and arugula leaves. Top with remaining piece of focaccia, aioli side down. Lightly film a hot frying pan with olive oil. Pan grill sandwich, lightly pressing it down with a spatula, until focaccia is browned. Turn; repeat procedure. Cut in half on diagonal.