Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 8-10 minutes
Serves: 4 dozen
A recipe using Scented Rose Geranium leaves and flowers (Pelargonium Graveolens).
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tsp rosewater
- 2 tsp rose geranium leaves finely chopped
- 2½ cups flour
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- 4 dozen small rose geranium leaves (or flowers) for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg milk and rose water.
- Sift together dry ingredients and add them together with the chopped leaves to the creamed mixture stirring until well mixed.
- Drop heaped teaspoons onto lightly greased baking sheet and press a single rose geranium leaf deep into each cookie.
- Bake for eight to ten minutes.