Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- ¼ Cup Finely chopped white Onion
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 Tbsp Finely chopped fresh cilantro
- salt, To taste
- 1 California avocado, halved
- ¼ Cup Coarsely chopped tomato
Add about 1/2 teaspoon salt, then grind or pulse into a smooth paste. Transfer to a serving bowl.
Cut avocado in half lengthwise, remove and discard pit.
Make crosshatch incisions in avocado pulp with a paring knife.
Scoop pulp out with a spoon; combine with Onion mixture. Mix well.
Adjust seasoning with salt and serve immediately.