Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: Diabetic Living Diet Online
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Servings: 10
- 4 cups assorted root vegetables (such as parsnips, turnips, and/or rutabaga), peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup carrots, baby
- 1 cup pearl onions
- ½ cup celery root
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp white pepper
- ⅓ cup hazelnuts
- In a covered large saucepan, cook assorted vegetables, carrots, peal onions, and celery root in a small amount of boiling water about 5 minutes or until nearly tender.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the precooked vegetables, salt, and pepper; cook for 8 to 10 minutes or just until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle toasted hazelnuts over vegetables.
Nutritional information Edit
- 77 Calories | 0g saturated fat | 0mg cholesterol | 62mg sodium | 4g total fat | 10g carbs | 3g dietary fiber | 4g sugars | 2g protein
- Exchanges: 2 vegetable, ½ fat
- Carb choices: ½