There is an easy recipe for a dessert called "Roosamannavaht" that would do even for a vegan (they must be rare among Estonians.)
- 4 cups cranberry juice (juice rather than cocktail)
- 2 strips of lemon zest
- 2/3 cup farina (cream of Wheat)
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
2. Sprinkle in the farina and mix briskly.
3. Simmer for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Pour farina mixture into a large bowl and whisk until light (or use an electric mix-master with a whisk attachment).
5. Add the vanilla when the pudding is almost whipped.
6. Chill for 1/2 hour or longer before serving.
Serve with milk. When done, it should be fluffy and light and pink.
Very good! Blood sausages go good!