Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
There is an easy recipe for a dessert called "Roosamannavaht" that would do even for a vegan (they must be rare among Estonians.)
- 4 cups cranberry juice (juice rather than cocktail)
- 2 strips of lemon zest
- 2/3 cup farina (cream of Wheat)
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
2. Sprinkle in the farina and mix briskly.
3. Simmer for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Pour farina mixture into a large bowl and whisk until light (or use an electric mix-master with a whisk attachment).
5. Add the vanilla when the pudding is almost whipped.
6. Chill for 1/2 hour or longer before serving.
Serve with milk. When done, it should be fluffy and light and pink.
Very good! Blood sausages go good!