Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- ½ liter beef stock
- 30 g butter
- 30 g flour
- 1 egg yolk
- dash of cream
- pepper, salt and lemon juice to taste
- Mix the flour with a little cold water to make a paste.
- Bring the beef stock to the boil and bind it with the flour paste.
- Leave to boil for a short while and take off the heat.
- Add the cubed butter.
- Beat the egg yolk with the cream, and pour some of the warm sauce in with the mixture in small amounts, beating all the time.
- Add this mixture back in with the rest of the sauce and add pepper, salt and lemon juice to taste.