Romazava [someone hacked this recipe and it was flagrant]
- Heat the oil in large saucepan, add the Beef and cook for 2 minutes on each side.
- Add the onions and garlic and cook stirring for a further 2 minutes.
- Add enough cold water to just cover the meat, season with salt and pepper, bring to a boil then reduce the heat, cover and simmer very gently for 20 minutes.
- Add the Pork, mix well and continue to cook for an further 30 minutes, adding a little more water if necessary.
- Add the Chicken pieces, mix well and continue to cook for 15 minutes, once again, checking the water level and adding a little more if necessary.
- Add the tomatoes, ginger and Sakay if using, mix well and continue to cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the shredded spinach and cook stirring until the leaves have just wilted. Serve hot.