Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Paine mozaic
- 5 oz / 150 g butter
- 5 oz / 150 g canned sardines
- 5 oz / 150 g lean ham
- 4 oz / 100 g Swiss cheese
- 10 black olives
- ½ pickled pepper
- 1 small French baguette
- ½ cup milk
- Grind the sardines, ⅓ of the ham and an egg-sized piece of crustless bread, soaked in milk and squeezed dry.
- Mix everything with the butter until creamy and homogeneous.
- Cut the rest of the ham, Swiss cheese, and pickled pepper in small cubes and mix with the prepared paste.
- During this time, cut the heels of the baguette and take the soft bread inside out, leaving about half an inch of bread below the crust.
- Then fill with the refrigerated paste.
- Cut with a very sharp knife in thin slices about half an inch thick.
- It is better prepared one day in advance.