Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Tocana de carne de vaca
- 2 lbs / 1 kg beef
- 4 - 5 onions
- 2 tablespoons lard
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste or 4 - 5 tomatoes
- Cut the meat in bite sizes, fry a little in lard, add the chopped onion, let it fry a little, add a little water and then let it boil covered at slow heat.
- Add a little water from time to time until the meat is tender.
- Add the tomato paste or peeled and seeded tomatoes (in small chunks), salt and pepper.
- Cover the pot and let boil at slow heat until the liquid evaporates almost entirely.
- Serve with polenta.