Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 4 servings.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless Chicken breasts, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 medium Onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 14-1/2-ounce can Italian-style stewed or diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) grated Parmesan cheese
Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add Chicken, Onion and Italian seasoning; cook and stir 5 to 7 minutes or until Chicken begins to brown and Onion is tender. Add rice and tomatoes; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Sprinkle with Cheese; serve.