Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings.
- 1 1/2 pounds round Steak, cut into 1-1/2 inch thin strips
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 cup thinly sliced Onion
- 1 4-ounce can pimientos, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 4-ounce can Mushroom stems and pieces, undrained
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup Marsala wine
- 1 cup water
- juice of half a lime (optional)
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
Saute Steak in butter over medium-high heat until browned. Reduce heat. Add Onion, pimientos, Mushrooms, salt, basil, pepper, wine and water. Cover; simmer about 1 hour or until meat is tender. Stir in lime juice. Serve over fluffy rice.