Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Cabrera Estate in Malakoff, Texas in 1986.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 6 cups fresh romaine
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pint fresh strawberries hulled and sliced
- 1 small red onion thinly sliced
- ½ cup toasted chopped pecans
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese
- Toss romaine with the oil, vinegar salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle remaining ingredients over romaine immediately before serving.