Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Not sure about how many servings.
- 8 cups romaine lettuce
- 6 oz bag baby spinach leaves
- 14 oz can artichoke hearts
- 2 pears, sliced
- 4 oz blue cheese, crumbled
Citrus dressing Edit
- ½ Italian dressing
- ¼ cup orange juice concentrate
- ½ tsp grated orange peel
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp tabasco
- Combine dressing ingredients in a jar and shake well to blend.
- Set aside.
- Cut romaine lettuce leaves into 1 inch strips, including ribs.
- Remove stems from spinach and combine in bowl with lettuce.
- Rinse artichoke hearts in cold water, pat dry with paper towels, then cut in quarters and add to bowl.
- Add pears and blue cheese to bowl.
- Toss with dressing and serve.