Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Not sure about how many servings.
- 8 cups romaine lettuce
- 6 oz bag baby spinach leaves
- 14 oz can artichoke hearts
- 2 pears, sliced
- 4 oz blue cheese, crumbled
Citrus dressing Edit
- ½ Italian dressing
- ¼ cup orange juice concentrate
- ½ tsp grated orange peel
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp tabasco
- Combine dressing ingredients in a jar and shake well to blend.
- Set aside.
- Cut romaine lettuce leaves into 1 inch strips, including ribs.
- Remove stems from spinach and combine in bowl with lettuce.
- Rinse artichoke hearts in cold water, pat dry with paper towels, then cut in quarters and add to bowl.
- Add pears and blue cheese to bowl.
- Toss with dressing and serve.