Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- First add the sprinkle of salt and the molasses to the fat, and work together in a bowl.
- Add the sugar gradually, and cream the mixture until white and very light.
- Add the well beaten egg and mix.
- Add the raisins, then the oats, and lastly the flour.
- Mix lightly, and press off from the side of a tablespoon onto an oiled baking pan, leaving a little space between, and bake in a medium slow oven, to a delicate brown.