Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kids Food for Fun by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Cook Time:
- Serves: 12
- soft tortilla shells
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 lb. bacon
- 1 tomato
- 6 oz. cheddar cheese
- 1 bottle ranch dressing
- Cook the chicken and cut into small pieces.
- Cook bacon till crisp and crumble.
- Chop tomato small, and shred some lettuce, and the cheese.
- Mix all together in a bowl and add ranch dressing.
- Spoon some of mixture onto tortilla shell and roll up.