Kids Food for Fun by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Cook Time:
- Serves: 12
- soft tortilla shells
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 lb. bacon
- 1 tomato
- 6 oz. cheddar cheese
- 1 bottle ranch dressing
- Cook the chicken and cut into small pieces.
- Cook bacon till crisp and crumble.
- Chop tomato small, and shred some lettuce, and the cheese.
- Mix all together in a bowl and add ranch dressing.
- Spoon some of mixture onto tortilla shell and roll up.