Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Rulada cu frisca
- 6 eggs
- 6 tablespoons whipped cream
- 1 heaping tablespoon flour
- 3 teaspoons cacao
- 12 oz / 350 g whipped cream for filling
- oil and flour to grease and dust the pan
- Beat the yolks with the sugar until foamy. Add flour and cacao, mix well, then add the whipped egg whites.
- Pour the mixture into an oiled and dusted rectangular pan and bake at medium heat.
- When done, invert onto a wooden cutting board previously covered with a soaked and squeezed cloth. Wrap dough with the wet cloth and let it cool completely.
- Then spread the whipped cream uniformly and roll with the help of the cloth.
- Place on a platter and garnish with whipped cream.