Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Lithuanian crock pickles
- 1 gallon pickling cucumbers
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 tablespoons salt, non-iodized
- sprigs of dill, as required
- water, as required to fill gallon jar
- Wash cucumbers, cut off both ends.
- Mash garlic and place on the bottom of a glass jar or crock.
- Fill jar with the cucumbers.
- Bring water and salt to a boil and then allow to cool to room temperature.
- Pour over pickles in the jar or crock and place a dish on top with a weight to hold the pickles down.