Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 cup sweet unsalted butter
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup chopped blanched almonds
- 1⅔ cup all-purpose flour
- confectioner's sugar
- Beat butter at high speed and add sugar gradually, creaming until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg yolk and extract.
- Beat in almonds, then gradually beat in flour.
- With hands shape 1 inch pieces of dough into triangles, then roll into crescents.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets, about 1 inch apart.
- Bake at 350°F, about 20 minutes, or until just golden on edges.
- While warm, coat crescents with confectioners' sugar.