Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 8 - 3 ounce lobster tails
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ lemon, cut into wedges
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup celery, cut into ½" dice
- ½ cup honeydew melon, cut into ½" dice
- lettuce, for presentation
- lemon wedges
- Bring water to boil in a large stewpot.
- Add lobster tails, salt, and lemon.
- Cover, bring to a boil, then simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and let sit for 30 minutes.
- Drain and cool.
- Cut around the edge of the underneath side of the shell and remove the meat. Cut into ½" pieces.
- Place in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise with the curry powder, paprika, and ginger.
- Add the mayonnaise to the lobster, and add the celery and melon.
- Combine gently.
- To serve, place lobster mixture on bed of lettuce, along with lemon wedges.