Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Pork Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- 12 x 3 oz medallions of pork tenderloin
- ½ cup fig preserves
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup flour
- ½ cup sliced green onions
- ½ cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon diced garlic
- 2 oz port wine
- 2 cups demi-glaze
- chopped parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- In sauce pan, heat oil over medium high heat.
- Season pork to taste with salt and pepper.
- Lightly dust in flour and saute until medium rate and brown on both sides.
- Once browned, add green onions, mushrooms and garlic.
- Saute until vegetables are wilted, approximately one to two minutes.
- Deglaze with port wine and add fig preserves and demi-glaze.
- Continue cooking until sauce is slightly thickened and meat is cooked to your liking.
- Add parsley and season to taste using salt.
- Serve two medallions per person and a generous serving of fig demi glaze.