Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 sticks butter
- ½ cup molasses
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 cups flour
- 4 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp cloves
- Melt the butter.
- Add the molasses, sugar and eggs.
- Beat well.
- Mix together flour, soda, cinnamon, ginger and cloves.
- Sift dry ingredients well before mixing to molasses mixture.
- Refrigerate the dough for several hours.
- Break off pieces of the dough and roll into small balls.
- Roll the balls in sugar.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 10 minutes.