Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Robert's Tuna Bake by Robert L. Card from Recipes for Better Nutrition During Cancer Treatment published by the National Cancer Institute, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
This mild-flavored tuna dish is complemented with a tossed salad.
- Cook Time: About 30 minutes
- Serves: 8
- 1 can (7 oz.) water-packed tuna, broken into small pieces
- 1 can (10 oz.) tomato soup
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ lb American or cheddar cheese
- 1 lb box of elbow macaroni, cooked
- Mix first four ingredients in saucepan and heat until cheese melts. Add macaroni to sauce and mix well.
- Pour into greased baking dish and bake at 350° for 20 minutes.
- Chicken Noodle Bake: Substitute cream of celery soup for tomato, 1 cup diced chicken for tuna, cooked noodles for elbow macaroni.