Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 medium Eggplants, sliced thin vertically
- 2 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 3-4 tablespoon lite soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon each : cumin, garlic powder, cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced vertically about 1/4 " thick 2 red, orange or yellow bell peppers, cut in half, seeded, membranes removed
- 1 medium red onion, sliced thin
- 4 9" low fat or fat free flour tortillas
- 1 cup each shredded vegan soy mozzarella Cheese and Cheddar Cheese, mixed with a dash of Mexican spice blend
- garlic flavored cooking spray
Place the peppers (skin side up) and the onions in a foil lined pan in 500 degree oven until peppers' skin is blackened, spray the onions with cooking spray halfway through cooking time. Let the peppers cool and remove the skin, slice into bite sized pieces.
- Brush the Eggplant slices with marinade and grill on George Forman grill until black marks appear on Eggplant slices. Remove from grill and set aside.
- Grill zucchini slices on George Forman grill until black marks appear and set aside. Cut the Eggplant and zucchini into bite sized pieces. Heat skillet diameter of tortillas to medium, spraying first with cooking spray. Place a tortilla in pan to soften. Remove and top with 1/4 of each ingredient (Eggplant, zucchini, bell pepper, Onion, Cheese blend). Roll up and place in skillet. Brown on each side and repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Serve with vegan sour cream and or salsa