Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- vegetable cooking spray
- 2½ lbs mixed potatoes, red, white and yellow
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1½ tsp lemon pepper seasoning
- ¾ cup red onion, diced
- ¾ cup celery, sliced
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- ½ cup prepared honey-mustard salad dressing
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Lightly spray shallow baking pan with cooking spray.
- Cut potatoes into chunks about 1¼" in size.
- Arrange potatoes in single layer on baking pan.
- Sprinkle with olive oil and lemon pepper seasoning, tossing to coat potatoes.
- Bake until potatoes are tender and golden, about 30 to 40 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time.
- Remove from oven and cool 10 minutes.
- Transfer potatoes to a bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss gently.
- Store covered in refrigerator.
- Let stand at room temperature before serving.