Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Use red potatoes and leave the skins on for best flavour and the most nutrients.
- 8 medium organic potatoes
- 6 large organic shallots or small yellow onions, peeled and sliced
- 3 large cloves garlic, slivered
- 2 to 3 tbsp Spectrum Organic extra-virgin olive oil
- ⅓ to ½ cup fresh rosemary leaves, stripped from stems
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Wash and cut the potatoes into quarters.
- Place in a large, glass baking dish.
- Sprinkle with the shallots and garlic and toss with the olive oil until well-coated.
- Sprinkle with salt and rosemary, tossing again lightly to combine.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes until potatoes are browned.
- To have all sides browned, stir once during cooking.