Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- In dutch oven or stockpot, place olive oil, basil, oregano, onions, garlic, and sliced red peppers.
- Roast or sauté for approximately 8 minutes.
- In separate pan, brown sausage, drain well, and add to pepper mixture with chicken broth.
- Bring to medium boil and cook 10 minutes.
- Add pasta and beans.
- Cook until pasta is done, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Transfer the spinach mixture and a little of the stock to an electric food processor or blender and process until smooth.
- Return the spinach mixture to the pot and add the remaining stock.
- Serve with garlic bread.