Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
I got tired of paying $$$ for this at a local market, so I set out to make my own.
- 1 jar of roasted peppers or 2 - 3 roasted peppers - drained and diced
- 1 cup of crumbled feta cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced or grated
- ½ small red onion, finely diced
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 2 tsp dried oregano (or 2 tbsp fresh)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Combine all of the ingredients, adjusting the amount of olive oil to achieve a texture that is like a thick, crumbly dip rather than a smooth spread.
- You want lumps of feta.
- Wait a few hours to let the flavours develop before you taste for seasoning.
- Serve with crispy lavash or toasted pita triangles.