- favorite hummus
- 1 piece of flat vegan bread (spinch is the best)
- 1/2 red pepper
- salad greens
- any other veggies that cook well with peppers (onions, Mushrooms, etc)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
1. Core And Dice red peppers and other veggies being used
3. Spread Hummus over flat vegan bread
4. When veggies are cool, evenly spread the mixure over hummus, leaving 2" section at the end of flat vegan bread w/ just hummus (this is so the roll will stick).
5. Add Salad Greens
6. Tightly roll the wrap, use tooth picks if needed to keep it together
7. Refrigerate for approx 1 hr to let flavors mix, but not too long or else it will be soggy!
8. Cut into 4's and enjoy!